Monday, May 6, 2013

Life Couldn't Be More Different



It's been 2 years since the last time I blogged, and life couldn't be more different.

Since the last entry, I have moved three times, moved in with my lover Z and his kiddo, struggled the course as an almost-stepmom, and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.  Friends have come and gone, my spirit has been stretched, and now I have plenty of "baby weight" to get rid of.  Life has been tremendously hard, yet I am given the gift of seeing miracles happen on a regular, dare-I-say DAILY basis. Despite the challenges, I feel incredibly blessed!

Z and I have been on a path of growth and we have been blessed with two HUGELY misunderstood phenomenons.  1) Seeing the Law of Attraction working in our lives and 2) An incredible MLM or multi-level marketing/ network marketing opportunity is front and center in our lives. 

Here's the reality.

1) My life operates full force on the Law of Attraction.  That's how I met Z in the first place!  Why have I attracted such hard times, financial turmoil, and a mouthy pre-teen into my life these last few months?  I have no idea.  But I did....and I understand that's growth I must sustain.  Besides....it gives me one helluvah story when it all shifts into abundance!

2) There is no other industry so misunderstood and yet so powerful as network marketing!  Hands down.  What else is going to bring you products to benefit your life, give you more time to spend with people you love, and give you the gift of EXTREME financial abundance?  You can be a high school dropout, parolee, or complete bum and STILL be successful in MLM.  I guarantee 90% of you who ask if it's a pyramid scheme have no real idea what that means.  The oldschool way of going to college to get a job for a secure future is quickly becoming obsolete.  Why go into massive debt to learn something that may not serve you; to work a job and make someone else rich while you just "get by"; retire in 50 years and THEN decide to live your life, take vacations (if you can afford to), etc.  Inflation will eventually burst your bubble.

Why not work your butt off for 2-5 years, and then kick back and enjoy your life!?  How 'bout them apples?

Frankly I'm not employable anymore.  Network marketing is the ONLY option for this big-mouthed chica.

So when you see us taking vacations, rockin some sweet toys, living in a beautiful home...you won't even have to ask.  You'll say, "Network marketing?"  And I'll shout a thunderous and enthusiastic "YES!!"

See what we do, and join the ride!