Friday, March 13, 2009

Winds of change

The tides are ever changing in my life. Its scary, but exciting....always. I might be crazy, but I am looking at a career change starting...um.......Monday. To accomodate this new endeavor, I slashed my hours at the spa to weekends only. The good news about that is they were willing to keep me on for weekends at all.....the other good part of that weekends are the busiest spa days. If there is money to be made, its on the weekend.

I start my new job Monday morning. I will be sitting. I will be on the phone. I will be dressed in business casual. OMG....can I DO this?? :) Guess I'm growing up? I'll never give up massage entirely.....I love it too much. But real estate and business ventures drive my ambition through the roof, and with this change, I'll be working with loans....learning real estate from the inside out. Its a sales driven career and I've never really done sales.....but I know customer service, I know people......so I think I'll do well anyway. I'm ready. Bring it!