Monday, March 2, 2009

A belated Birthday Bash


Birthday sentiments from the Montage Beverly Hills Hotel are quite elaborate, indeed. Every employee gets a complimentary one night stay as a Birthday gift, and you have a year to cash in. This Sunday, I did just that.....and had the time of my life!!

I took my BFF whom we will call E. We started the day with a kick ass workout with Zammers who has been training E for the last month or so. He killed us, but it was really fun to have a workout buddy and someone to whine with as our muscles were giving out. We went directly to the Korean spa after that and got scrubbed and soaked for a few hours. Getting ourselves together at E's house, we finally jaunted over to the hotel to finish getting ready.

E was an absolute knockout, and my knee high boots and hair extentions were rockin the house. I gave E a little tour of the hotel as she hadn't seen much of it yet, and we made our way to dinner.

Dinner. It was an experience to remember. With four men attending to our table alone, we were served a bevy of appetizers, entrees, desserts, and FIVE different and amazing wines. Needless to say......we were having a GOOOOOOOD time! We passed through the kitchen to give our thanks to the chefs who took care of us all night, and we stumbled our way back to the hotel room. The room was amazing, and I would live in that bathroom if I could. Gorgeous. We slept in, had a delicious breakfast, and I spent the rest of the day playing in the hotel. Fitness room, spa.....showers with 10 nozzles pointed at you..... I was pretty blissed out. I didn't even check out of the hotel until 9pm....procrastinating leaving as long as I could.

In the end, we laughed nonstop, we lived it up.....and THAT is what a Birthday is all about!!